By Paul S Bryers, December 2, 2019
And so begins our 6 week trip:
- 18 days cruising Fort Lauderdale to Buenos Aires (BA), Argentina;
- 4 days sightseeing in BA;
- 2 days investigating Santiago, Chile
- 17 days cruising tip of S America, Antarctic Peninsular and Falkland Islands;
- 2 days re-investigating Santiago.
The Coral Princess, which will take us to BA, seems like a lovely ship.
We have not cruised with Princess before but are lucky to have a good friend, Michael, who works for them and he sped us onboard.
It has been a few years since we left FLL on a cruise, but it is always great to depart from our home town and the port was pretty busy.
Anyway, we are now on our way…
….with the first port of call being St Kitts on December 5th.